This symbol below indicates subcategories.
- ChaliceMedia Home
- FAQ Front Page
- All categories
- Acronyms and Abbreviations for $500, Alex
- ChaliceMedia General Questions
- ChaliceMedia Social Media Presence
- Questions About These Questions
- On the Light Side
- Content and Writing
- Disclaimers and Related Information
- Totem Poles and Rabbit Holes
- Expanded Experience eReading
1 user online | 1 Guest and 0 Registered
- Sometimes I get to a site and get a ... (1352 views)
- Why doesn't each site have it's own FAQs page? ... (1288 views)
- Ads - Do I have to wade through a ... (1012 views)
- Polly Wanna Quacker - Is this band any relation ... (928 views)
- Polly Wanna Quacker - Speaking of second cousins... how ... (882 views)
- BRG, What is it? (817 views)
- Playing Spider - I'm thinking of building a website ... (774 views)
- Sailor the Dog - Can I have your dog? ... (763 views)
- PB - What is it? Peanut Butter? (730 views)
- Playing Spider - Who is Algernon Arachnid? (708 views)
- Wiki Fever? What is up with all your Wikis? ... (2012-09-25 17:35)
- QSSR - What is with this random sayings stuff? ... (2012-09-25 17:33)
- What is a Table? (2012-09-25 17:32)
- GCD - What is it? (2012-09-25 17:30)
- FI - What is it? (2012-09-25 17:29)
- About Acolytica, Where is Perseus Cade from?
A: Perseus Cade*, aka the Gleaner of Souls, was born in Lawton, Oklahoma. He now lives in Solace Creek Colorado on the Acolytica Campus. *please see ...
- About Acolytica, You changed the look of the Acolytica site. Now it looks scary. Why did you make it scary?
A: The scariest thing I can imagine is a REAL organization like Acolytica*. You do know, of course that they intend to remove the first ...
- About Fear Lock - Wow! What did you do to make that dog so mean? Does the ASPCA know?
A: No animals were killed or injured in the creation of Fear Lock. The dog in the picture is Sailor the award winning* yellow Labrador ...
- Are you ever serious about anything? You seem to have a lot of parody and satire on your websites.
A: We are very serious about everything we do. However, being serious about the quality of our product doesn't mean that we can't present things ...
- Ads - Do I have to wade through a bunch of ads on your pages?
A: Currently, no. But you will see some. Sites for our fictitious media organizations, and the fictitious retailer SeemsFree may display up to three ads on ...
- Author of Record? On many of your sites and projects, you refer to an Author of Record, what is that?
The bulk of projects created by ChaliceMedia are created using pseudonyms, that can serve as a brand name for the project, as well as the ...
- All of your Documentation has the STUPID Name DuckieMentation - Why?
It's a long, long story that has to do with toes and fingers. Ya see Ron, our boss, was born pretty danged weird. He had ...